Congratulations Gorgeous! You just got engaged and a ring on your finger and permanent butterflies in your tummy remind you of the same every few hours. You are still getting used to being called his fiancee as it suddenly dawned on you- the holidays are just around the corner! This means the first year of gift-giving to your fiance and you want to get things right. You want to shower that man with the very best, but are a little lost on which way to head. What do you get for someone who seems to have everything, pursues the finer tastes of life, and has an excellent style? If you need a little hand-holding in the labyrinth that fiance gift-giving is, say no more. Let us go through some of the premium gifting options that you can choose for your special person, as per their unique area of interest.
- Smokeless Wood & Charcoal Burning FirePit: If your man appreciates a good barbeque but can do without the hassle, welcome to the Firepit. This firepit BioLite makes making a fire as easy as flicking a switch on. It comes with an app that enables easy control of the fan setting, the intensity and there is no dodging-the-smoke-plumes activity involved.
- The Barista Express Espresso Machine: We all agree on how that morning cup of coffee is everything. Gift this amazing espresso machine and be the first thought in his mind every morning by ensuring his morning coffee is made just right. Be it for the coffee nerd, or someone who appreciates a morning pick-me-up before diving into a busy day, this is perfect.
- The Iconics Collection: For the guy who takes cooking very seriously, a set of kitchen knives and essentials is very important. The Iconics collection features a minimalistic clean design and a luxurious feel to make any foodie heart happy. It comes with various wood colors and handles color options to suit most kitchen aesthetics.
- Arccos Driver Tracking System: If he is a lover of golf and technology, this is the perfect gift for him. This gadget uses GPS and Bluetooth technology to carefully map out the bird’s eye view of the golf course while capturing his best drives. This means more competitive golfing with friends, more bragging rights. The app syncs well with any iPhone or Android device.
- Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset: This virtual reality headset will be the best thing ever if he is into watching football games or playing video games. This VR set requires no computers, phones, or wires and comes with built-in audio, so no additional headsets required.
- Lifestyle 650 Home Entertainment System: Any tech lover will appreciate the jewel cube speakers and the 360-degree sound which will make any movie date a special event. It also comes with WiFi and Bluetooth-equipped glass-topped console which is sleek and classy to look at, making it a great addition to the home decor, even when not in use.
- M-E (Typ 240) Mirrorless Digital Rangefinder Camera: This camera is nothing less than a work of art. A Leica is surely a camera that he will love to have for his entire life, and he can capture the memories of the time spent with his family for years to come. This camera is high-end and comes with a super-tough body, and will bring out the shutterbug in him and have the memories to tell the story for years.
- Boudoir Book: Turn this Christmas into the best Christmas ever for him by putting together a tastefully done boudoir book for your partner. Gift him this and watch that smile spread over his face and light it up. This can add some playful spice to your life while letting him know that you were thinking fondly of him.
- Genetic Testing Kit: What better than the holiday season than to feel closer to your family? Ancestry.com is spectacular for tracing and helping you navigate the occasionally confusing family roots and does the most authentic and premier quality DNA testing out there. Not only does it provide a detailed genetic analysis, but it also recognizes any potential health risks and explains any personality quirks.
- Cacoon Hanging Tent/Hammock: The sweet spot between a tent and a hammock is where this amazing product is tucked away. This elevated relaxation pod can take any camping trip from okay to indulgent in a second. Your man can now hang out in the woods and feel like a stylish hummingbird while at it.
- Radiate Portable Campfire: This easily portable campfire is a genius creation that makes the exemplary outdoorsy gift. It is perfect for the outdoorsy man who loves to be outside and a good campfire but likes things to be hasslefree. This amazing product has three hours of burn-time and when he is done, he can pack it and carry it on his next adventure.
- Shearling-Collar Leather Bomber: This leather bomber is the perfect companion for all the adventures out there for your out-and-about man to explore. It comes in buttery Berluti leather, shearling collar, and a luxurious silk lining and is beautifully indulgent. This gift is surely the one for keeps and will keep your man warm and comfy.
- The Mirror: Welcome to the future! This smart mirror is definitely made for the world of flying cars and time travel. And it is especially perfect for your fitness-focused partner and will comfortably slip into his daily fitness regime. This mirror streams fitness classes on-demand and closely monitors one’s moves. It is not just a mirror, it is a virtual personal trainer.
- Smart Yoga Mat: If your man has a penchant for yoga, this is the most unique and appropriate gift to give him this holiday. This is a yoga mat to put all yoga mats to shame. You can snap this mat into place and there will be no curling around the edges as you use it. When done, just click the snaps, and the mat rolls out on its own.
- Dolce & Gabbana Electric Citrus Juicer: If your partner doesn’t ever pass on that morning glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and also has a deep appreciation for D&G, we’ve found just the perfect gift for him. Smeg’s retro kitchen appliances and D&G had a baby and this stunning juicer happened. We can’t think of a more classy way of doing morning OJ.
- Harness Bedrock Leather Briefcase: This exquisite leather briefcase is that preppy accessory which will not only make him the most dapper commuter but will take care of his essentials in the most perfect way. This will certainly get him some impressed looks as he arrives and leaves from his workplace.
- Formula 1 Chronograph 43mm Watch: While he is hustling around and getting things done, he will look debonair with this elegant watch slung on his wrist. Its classy design will suit most formal attires and the blue backdrop gives just a pop of color to him an exclusive primacy.
- Apple Watch: This next-generation Apple Watch not only makes a sleek accessory, but it is also an incredibly nifty gadget to keep your man ahead of his schedule, meetings, and deliverables. It comes with a state-of-art design and an 18-hour battery life, while also being water-resistant. It makes a perfect comrade to take him seamlessly through his busy workday to his after-work plans.
Some men have a simple taste while there are others who like the tested best of things. For the latter type of men who come with a taste for the finer tastes of life, this list will surely hit home and be an assured success. Your lovely to-be-husband deserves nothing but the very premium quality of things. So get him a Christmas present which will bring that child-like spark of awe in his eyes. For more holiday inspiration, check out Lauren and Kyle at Ironstone Ranch, and discover more amazing ideas.